“You cannot avoid truth. It is better to face it, it is better to accept it, it is better to live it. Once you start living a life of truth, authenticity — of your original face — all troubles by and by disappear because the conflict drops and you are no more divided.”
Here’s a few suggestions from grown-up-me to little-girl-me:
They are in a line because:
– They are just being.
– They are playing musical statues.
– The bus didn’t turn up.
– They are a beginning and an end.
– They are mannequins.
– They are in a tunnel escaping.
– They’ve only learned how to stand but not how to move.
– They are on an escalator.
– They are peacefully protesting against too much why and where.
– They prefer to move extremely slowly.
And, because we drew them and that’s why.